Trucks, More Trucks, and a Video Camera
At Samson Septic & Excavating, we’re proud of our equipment and we take excellent care of it.
our equipment list:
- Caterpillar 314 excavator for digging septic systems.
- Kubota KX 121 mini excavator for digging conveyance lines and other utilities, and
in tight spaces.
- Caterpillar D5 bulldozer, which we use to build roads into septic systems, and for any
of grading where we’re moving a lot of dirt.
- Brand new Mack tri-axle dump truck with a 20-cubic-yard capacity for delivering sand and
stone, and hauling out dirt.
- 2015 International tandem dump truck, which we use for tighter spaces and transporting
equipment to and from job sites.
- Kabota LV 90 skid steer, which we use for finish grades, cleaning yards up, and moving
- Utility truck: 2017 Ford F450 service truck.
- Tools of all types – including mobile and hand tools.
- Pro-Built PB2000 Video Inspection Camera with a locator for septic and sewer